We are so excited that you are applying for admissions to Our Savior’s College. Here you can view admissions criteria, required documentation, and instructions for applying! Click Apply Now when you are ready to begin the admissions process.
- Be a committed follower of Christ
- Demonstrate and articulate a strong sense of God’s call on your life
- Be a regular and active member of a local church for at least 3 months
- Be willing to commit to serving at Sunday services for 2 years
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ensure access to sufficient financial resources to cover tuition
- Complete a background check
- High School Transcript
- Final official transcript from diploma issuing high school
- If you have not graduated high school during the application process, an “in-progress” high school transcript is required for admission; a final official high school transcript is then required prior to enrollment.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 for high school/home school or earned equivalency through the General Education Development (GED)
- Provisional acceptance if GPA does not meet the requirement. This is on an individual basis and must be approved by the Office of Admissions. The provisional period for those accepted with a GPA lower than 2.0 will take place for 6 months. After this period the Office of Admissions will evaluate the student’s progress and determine if they will be officially accepted
$50 non-refundable application fee
Official Transcript of any college coursework
If you have obtained any college credit you must have separate official transcripts sent from each school directly to the Office of Admissions.
All documentation should be sent directly to the Office of Admissions:
Our Savior’s Church
ATTN: Our Savior’s College Administrator
101 Marie Antoinette
Lafayette, LA 70506
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 337.366.6026
Our Savior’s College admits students without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, handicap or disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants are assessed according to academic background, the potential for academic success, moral behavior and character, and alignment with the spirit and mission of Our Savior’s College.